Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog #2

I (Jessica) and my new fiance Nile have created our own blog called Our Side of Paradise. Please visit!!

This was created for a number of reasons:
1. Nile was jealous that he didn't have a blog to contribute to ;)
2. I wanted to have all of our memories together in one place
3. I wouldn't litter our 'Jess and Kate' blog with romantic mush all the time
4. I love blogging, so it gives me more to do :)

This does not mean, in any way, that I will not be contributing to our 'Jess and Kate' blog anymore. This just means I'll be blogging LESS about Nile on here and MORE about myself (I know everyone is SO happy about that!)

Things making me happy today:
PJs Day!
The sun was shining
Talking with my hands so that anyone who looks at my face also looks at the beautiful ring on my finger :)

No comments:

Post a Comment