Monday, January 18, 2010

In no particular order

Happy MLK day, babies!!

Incase you don't stalk me on FB or spend my time in my life, I would like to share with you the most amazing thing EVER said to me in my class.

During homebase/morning meeting with my SIXTH graders, we were talking about why we have Monday off...
Me: "Does anyone know what Martin Luther King, Jr. did?"
Student: "He died for our sins!!"
Me: "Are you sure that was Martin Luther King, Jr.??!"
Student: "YEPPPPP!"

Haha seriously, how great?!

Anyway just a few links:

These amazing & free computer/iphone backgrounds!
These super healthy and super easy breakfast cookies. I just made one...with maybe a few chocolate chips and some PB. SO delicious
I'm taking the train back to York this afternoon. Today will be spent shopping with Mare and packing to go!! Ok, LOVE YOU BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment