Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Shmo


SNOW SNOW GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY!!!!
We are buried in snow here in Indy!! And it's not suppose to stop until tomorrow morning! And the fact that we didn't have a delay today calls for a major pout face ~ ah well, everyone made it to BGMS safely and we got to leave right at 3:30!

Things that make me feel better at the moment: my mom's sweet text messages, the fact that I have an AWD vehicle, I'm HOME & not leaving my cozy apt. at all tonight, and THURSDAY NIGHT TELEVISION (Community, Parks & Rec, The Office, and 30 Rock). PJs here I come!

Stay warm!!! xo, J

1 comment:

  1. i am in love with your happy AND pouty faces. love you lotssss, and i hope you get a delay (or snow day) tomorrow! i will be watching 923298 hours of pure gold television tonight as well! XO

    ReplyDelete