Things I've loved this week:
1. Going to a science teacher conference today & tomorrow instead of going to school and receiving a free rock & mineral kit. (boo-yah!)
2. My fiance dressing up like a dinosaur in public.
3. Writing 'Congratulations' to ourselves for getting engaged in Arabic.
4. Designing Barbie clothes.
5. THIS NAIL POLISH! I painted my nails with "Power Plum" on Sunday and they STILL look freshly painted - no chips!! And it was super cheap too, I think less than $3 at Target.
6. I am planning to go to Upland, IN to get a Jacob Cooper fill. He just recently returned from Ecuador & I can't wait to hear about all the awesome stuff he's done there :)
Things I have NOT loved this week:
1. Tuesday. It was the first time this year I sat at my desk at the end of the day saying to myself "I'm not cut out for this." Also, I did NOT love our finance meeting where we were informed of all the many ways our school corporation is going to cut spending in the next couple months.
2. This horribly depressing movie
3. This notification on weather.com right now for tomorrow & Saturday, thus inhibiting me from seeing my brother. BOO! I also double hate snow now because my school district refuses to delay.
Here's the good thing: The things I LOVE outweigh the things I do not love. My momma challenged me to notice the little blessings in my life on a daily basis. I've learned that when you consciously LOOK for the blessings in your life, you realize how blessed you REALLY ARE!
Much love, J