Sunday, January 24, 2010

hello love.

For the 3rd time this school year, they are reconfiguring the 6th grade classes...which means I will have 3 out of my 6 classes (my homeroom included) all mixed up...which is the reason I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow. I am spending today cleaning and reorganizing my apartment and cooking dinner for Caitlin, Nick and me. I am also spending a good part of the day lusting over....

THIS freakin beautiful skirt. Go to the link and look at the detailed waistband. Front and back. I seriously thought about how much I love Banana Republic at least 4 times this week. I need this skirt in black and gray...so perfect for work!!

OMG I know
these boots are hideous...but I love them for some reason. Odds of me actually purchasing them? Very low...but still they are cute...in an ugly/weird sort of way!! Weird picture...but I got this awesome red strapless dress at Target for $9.98. It was from the holiday line, but it was 75% off. I also got the same dress in a black brocade fabric. I am so in love!!
Ok, love you, byeeee!
P.S. Project for the day (besides grading PSSA constructed responses)? Turning my WHITE Christmas tree into a Valentines/Chinese New Year tree!! Mare said I had to do it...for the blog!!

1 comment: