Sunday, January 31, 2010
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Then I took weird photo booth pics cause I had extra time this morning (weirdddd). I was one of the first people at school this morning. I made some delicious coffee.
Caitlin and I run a club where the kids make crafts for different organizations. For the past 2 weeks we have been making braided bracelets with red and blue beads on it (Haiti's colors) and selling them for a dollar.
We sell out of them everyday!! As of now, we have raised over $150 for the American Red Cross. So proud of my kids :)
Sunday, January 24, 2010
OMG I know these boots are hideous...but I love them for some reason. Odds of me actually purchasing them? Very low...but still they are cute...in an ugly/weird sort of way!! Weird picture...but I got this awesome red strapless dress at Target for $9.98. It was from the holiday line, but it was 75% off. I also got the same dress in a black brocade fabric. I am so in love!!
Ok, love you, byeeee!
Monday, January 18, 2010
These super healthy and super easy breakfast cookies. I just made one...with maybe a few chocolate chips and some PB. SO delicious
I'm taking the train back to York this afternoon. Today will be spent shopping with Mare and packing to go!! Ok, LOVE YOU BYE!!!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Spending the evening writing report card comments at Borders with Hil and Mare. Out tonight with some friends. A real post sometime in the future.
LOVE YOU, BYE!!!
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
1. 1. Write a children’s book- nope...haven't even started...BUT I have talked to a teacher at my school who wrote a children's book and he wants to help me whenever I get around to it.
2. 2. Visit 3 new cities BAHAHA ummmm...does York count? I have been to Houston (even though pretty much all I saw was a job fair) and Baltimore (I have been there before...but when I was really young...so I am counting it as a new city!)
3. 3. Get a REAL teaching job- CHECK!
4. 4. Move to a new city- CHECK!! bahaha ooo York, PA!
5. 5. Wear every headband I own at least one time- pretty close...I haven't really been keeping track but I do wear a headband at least once a week!
6. 6. Make some new friends- DONE!!
7. 7. Simplify my closet- haha working on that one...
8. 8. Run in a 5k- wait I don't even run anymore....gotta get back on that one
9. 9. Get involved with a charity- umm my life is one huge service project
10. 10. Buy some art, even if it’s cheap- done. I love you, etsy!!
11. 11. Look hot at Kevin’s wedding- CHECK. obviously.
12. 12. Keep in touch with all of my friends- I'm trying thanks to facey, bloggy and twitter
13. 13. Read ten books I purchased, but haven’t even opened...bahaha I've read like 5 books this year. sad.
14.14. Find a new church wherever I move- working on it!! It needs to stop snowing every weekend,
15. 15. Catch up from my year of not scrapbooking- this is not going to happen. sorry.
16. 16. Learn to give myself a French manicure- Ok, I am over french manicures but I have gotten really good about painting my nails so I am going to give myself a CHECK!
17. 17. Hang out and keep in touch with Grampy and Nana as much as possible- Still working on it! Trying to send them cards and call as often as possible.
18. 18. Use reusable shopping bags all the time (and recycle more)! CHECK!
19. 19. Stop tanning—and wear SPF everyday- Working on the SPF...it's in my make-up so that counts right? And I don't tan anymore!! Ughhh pasty.
20. 20. Buy new running shoes—GOOD ones Mmm I don't even run anymore. Must start this again....
21. 21. Organize and store my jewelry correctly: Still on my list.
22. 22. Go to a Giants game: Ooops. That didn't happen.
23. 23. Cook some real dinners (actually use my cookbooks)—make things I have never made before…and also learn how to cook chicken…as in overcome my fear of touching raw chicken cutlets. Ummm not yet. I'm working on it