Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ever since I can remember I've been poppin my collar

So this morning I was super optimistic. I wore a big bow headband. Yesterday was the best day I've had in a long, long time...
Then I took weird photo booth pics cause I had extra time this morning (weirdddd). I was one of the first people at school this morning. I made some delicious coffee.

Then I proceeded to have the worst day of my life. UGHHH seriously??! I don't know what's going on...

Anyway.

We've been talking a lot about Haiti. We recently finished an earthquake unit and a lot of my kids are from the Dominican Republic, so it's obviously been a hot discussion topic in science class.
Caitlin and I run a club where the kids make crafts for different organizations. For the past 2 weeks we have been making braided bracelets with red and blue beads on it (Haiti's colors) and selling them for a dollar.
We sell out of them everyday!! As of now, we have raised over $150 for the American Red Cross. So proud of my kids :)

PS Are you in love with my PEACE canvas on my wall from Pottery Barn?

No comments:

Post a Comment