Sunday, December 6, 2009

*Wish List*

Happy Sunday! I love Sundays ~ they are always full of laying around, snacking, phone chatting, and mentally preparing for the week ahead.

Christmas is officially in 19 days!! I can't wait to go home to spend some time in Lima - I haven't been there since July!! That being said, a few things on my wish list this year:


Any of these AMAZING skeem candles that smell like heaven and are gorgeous from the coolest shop in Indy Silver in the City & this adorable little lotus necklace from SIS also:
Cute headbands from Etsy are also on my list
And basically ANYTHING from UrbanOutfitters for my apartment:

I'm also very interested in a new bag in this lovely turquoise color:
And anything else that would look super cute in my apartment would be alright with me :)
I'm sure this list will continue to grow as we get closer to Christmas -- I'll keep you updated!!
Happy shopping!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment