Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Break!!

I am SO happy that it is finally Christmas break! I am currently trying to pack all of my things for 2 weeks into a tiny carry on suitcase. Tomorrow morning at like 6:30, Caitlin and I are driving to Jersey (where she lives) and I am taking the NJTransit to Penn Station where I will meet up with Lare Bear:
Then I am taking the LIRR to good old Massapequa and this kid (some people's littttttle kids!!) is picking me up at the train station:
IHOP and Christmas shopping will be happening directly following. Then it is home to see MAREEEEEE!
PS J.Coop YOURE SO PRETTY!!! Can we please talk about my new obsession...because that would be not only wearing ridiculous berets but also feeling the need to pin flowers on them...I plan on spending break make big satin bows to add too. Like WHAT?! I love!!
BAHAHA look how big/full of secrets my hair is!

No comments:

Post a Comment