Thursday, December 24, 2009

Coopers At the Zoo

The family took a fun trip to the Columbus Zoo to see all the lights last night. It was AWESOME and super great to spend time with the parents & broski.

Mom, Dad, and obviously a real tiger

Jacob loves to pet crocodiles. They love him too.

Penguins are my FAVORITE, so I freaked when I saw this! Too bad all the real penguins were not on display :(

Jacob, however, was afraid of them.

My favorite part was all the lights in sync with Christmas music!

Last thing: Did any of you watch 'The Sing-Off"? Because I'm completely in LOVE with the winners (Nota):


BIG CHRISTMAS EVE CELEBRATION TONIGHT at the Cooper house!! Can't wait!! Hope everyone is enjoying the love, friends, and family on this wonderful Christmas!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!! xo, J

1 comment: