Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So so soooo perfect

Happy December 1st!!
Today consisted of:
  • A failed earthquake experiment involving Jell-O
  • A student saying to me "Misssss you look like God except you don't got no diamonds on your forehead" I don't have the slightest idea what that means
  • Being asked if I was pregnant today...and being the professional that I am, instead of telling the student that was inappropriate, I said "OMG NO...Why do I look fat?" to which the student replied "Nuuu Uhhh miss, that would just be funny"...WHAT? That is the most UNfunny thing ever.
  • Teaching my sign language club to sign "O Holy Night" and "O Come All Ye Faithful" to sign at a nursing home....thank God for 3 years of sign language in high school!
  • Dinner with wonderful work friends
  • Finally getting my butt back to the gym
  • Getting super excited for CHRISTMAS
  • Obsessing about this commercial...it seriously looks SO Kate Spade (even though I have absolutely NO desire to own a Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment