Thursday, December 31, 2009

I said...

....that I was going to blog EVERY day over break! Kate has been doing SO AWESOME and me, not so much!!! Still trying to get caught up with life from being away from Indy for a week ~~ went shopping and bought these awesome boots yesterday for 60% off downtown:


I need to post some pictures of my new/old vintage pyrex I got for Christmas & some other cool stuff... I WILL SOON!

Today is NEW YEARS EVE!! Nile & I have reservations at Amalifi that supposedly has awesome Italian food! I'm excited :) Our first New Years together will be full of games, champagne, and a little Dick Clark action. I wonder what 2010 will hold for all of us??
Where were you a year ago from right now? I was getting ready to head back to BG for our last semester of Grad School (aka Fostoria, Little Critter, baggy pants literacy, and THESIS crunch time). Crazy how time goes, huh?

HAVE A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

P.S. How cute is this pic of Bill & Debi Cooper? :) I love them ~ they made this Christmas so special for us (once again!)

1 comment: