Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Gift Edition

Just a few of my lovely Christmas gifts. SO blessed to have such amazing people in my life :)
I LOVE travel mugs and "K" monograms and pink/green color combo
beautiful key chain because I am an adult now and carrying around an old beat up BGSU lanyard doesn't quite cut it anymore
Some amazing Capote & Steinbeck & other awesome books I can't wait to find time for...also the winter collection of Essie nail polish!
Umm a PTouch Label Maker. Larry Bing is the best Santa!!
Awesome Tiff's bow earrings. I have been wearing these since I opened them Christmas morning and I am so in love.
AND I used a gift card from my Uncle to Best Buy to get the new Motorola Droid phone. Seriously I never knew I could love a piece of technology so much:
Look at that MGDUBS background

How much do I love text messages logged as conversations? This has been my dream for like ever. How much do I NOT love text messages from Jacob Cooper making fun of the Giants.

Chris and I bought this awesome Christmas outfit for Mare's fat cattttt:
Today was church and manis and pedis with Mare, craft time and Julie & Julia. Love you byeeee, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment