Saturday, December 19, 2009

*Snowing in Indy too!!*

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! BEAUTIFUL snow today! And I'm enjoying it because I have NOWHERE TO GO! :) Last minute Christmas shopping can wait until Monday!
Today marks the FIRST day of my 2 week Christmas vacation from school! I couldn't be happier ~~ watching The Holiday today, enjoying the snow, wrapping gifts, and drinking coffee out of my new mug the boyfriend got me for Christmas from Anthropologie :)

I also received these ADORABLE measuring cups from Anthropologie as well (best boyfriend ever)!!


HOW CUTE ARE THEY?!

Now that school is over, hopefully I will have more time to update blog daily :) Best wishes on these last days before Christmas!!
Love, J

1 comment:

  1. I saw those measuring cups this week. Super cute! Yay for great boyfriends. :)

    ReplyDelete