Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THANK YOU!!

Today I give my SINCERE THANKS to everyone that made my 25th birthday super awesome.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

Mo, who always needs a few "secs" & never leaves home without her trusty Cosmo Mag...
Em-J, who has perfected the karate chop & doesn't judge me for buying by the gallon....
Lynne, who wears a bow made of napkin so beautifully in her hair....
These 2 wonderful people for always putting up with me (wink), loving me no matter what, and always making sure I have a special cake and the birthday sign hanging up every single year.

My favorite couple, to whom I started tearing up to as I professed my love for them after they took their time to come out and tell me happy birthday. I really love you guys.
And finally, this crazy/awesome dude that drove all the way from my soon-to-be home (Indy) to hang out with a bunch of crazy girls for my birthday & give me the best CD ever!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
And thank you to everyone that called, texted, facebook messaged, etc to wish my a happy one! I adore you all & am so grateful.
I am so ridiculously blessed with amazing people in my life.

I MISSED YOU:
Bingy (aka love of my life)
Brother Bear (RIP Mohawk)
B.W. (aka Kim aka Creature)

Bowling Green wasn't the same without you :(

I'm coming up to lots of big changes in my life and I'm super excited for the adventure that is just around the corner...

"To live, to struggle, to be in love with life - in love with all life holds, joyful or sorrowful - is fulfillment. The fullness of life is open to all of us"
[Betty Smith]

P.S. If you haven't read "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by the above author, you haven't lived.


2 comments:

  1. man I wish I had a camera that took some of those glorious pictures ;)

    Im glad you had a fun birthday it was worth the 3 1/2hr drive up to roam around BG!

    -River-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahhhh! Happy 25th!! I missed you so much & I wish I was thereeee! Why are there no pictures of your BEAUTIFUL face??!

    ReplyDelete