Sunday, July 12, 2009

home again!

So I just got home from a weekend away with some friends upstate in Speculator, NY! I usually am so NOT into nature type things, but I had a great weekend.... probably because we weren't like camping haha there was a nice, beautiful, big house to stay in :) 

Seriously, how beautiful is this view?? 

These pictures are in a weird order...because I don't ever know how to upload them on blogger. These are actually from the ride home haha (a 4.5 hour ride turned into a 6.5 hour ride thanks to NYC traffic)

How can you NOT love ALL SEASON VACATIONLAND???!
The first day we got there, we went off-roading in my friend Kyle's Jeep....there were 6 of us so Kyle and Hilary were in the front, Megs and I in the back and Dan and Dan standing up in the back. So much fun. Look how much I love nature!! 


So we're losers and just wanted lots of pictures of us! 

We also went kayaking and made a big fire and other wonderful outdoorsy type things. More pictures in the next post! What did YOU do this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment