Thursday, July 9, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!

Leaving tomorrow on a road trip to the very famous Follansbee, WV. Never heard of it? That's probably because the whole town is the size of my neighborhood. It's basically directly between Wheeling, WV and Pittsburgh, PA. Not sure I'm going to get to visit the Pitt this weekend or not. COOPER FAMILY REUNION on Saturday and lots of other festivities in the small Italian town of Follansbee.

Riding down with Jake -- should be a fun trip. Lots of singing and dancing and laughing will be happening (RIP beard).
I'm so happy I have a few days off from work and get to see my big crazy family back in the valley. I'll post some pictures of the madness.

Side note: I really miss my MGDubs friends... like a lot. HOPE YOU'RE ALL DOING WELL!

OH -- POOL PARTY in BG next Saturday for my birthday! You should all be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment