Thursday, July 30, 2009

grateful

Today I am grateful for....
Amazing tan suede peep-toe pumps from the Banana Republic Outlet, for an amazing price!! Seriously...I want to wear these every single day of my life....
...GOOD FRIENDS!! This picture reminds me of when I had noooo friends and MGDUBS let me be friends with themmmm! 
...finding THIS cd while I was packing for PA! Arguably the BEST Britney Spears CD of all time. Seriously. Go buy it right now.

Ok, that's all! Lots of packing today to get ready for the big move tomorrow. Love you!! 

P.S. Everyone harass J.Coop and make her put up pics of her new apt!! 
P.P.S. Rumor has it that the J.Crew catalog that just came out is like East of Eden themed!! WHAT??! Why do I not get the J.Crew catalog in the mail at home?? Someone find it please and confirm this rumor!! 

1 comment:

  1. rumor confirmed! it is east of eden themed...it's beautiful. love the shoes, bingy. i'm making erk take me back to school shopping SOON!

    ReplyDelete