Thursday, July 16, 2009

favorite, favorite

Just a few blogs I am obsessed with right now:
  1. Elise Blaha : Lots of cool pictures and projects and paper!!
  2. Elsie: I don't even think this needs to be explained. Awesome art and lots of side headbands!! 
  3. Amy Tangerine : First of all, I love pretty Asians, second she makes the cutest shirts and cutest scrapbooks! 
  4. Bakerella : Ok seriously, every time I look at this blog, I feel the need to bake EVERYTHING on it! Awesome photographs too! 
  5. Financial Services is Not Fashion: Probably one of my favorite fashion blogs...I like to read it and pretend that I have money to buy clothes! 
  6. Amy Lapi: Amy is awesome. She makes awesome art and writes great posts! 
  7. Jocelyn: Great photos, interesting posts and the cutest family ever!! 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment