Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Few of my Favorite Things

So, nothing too exciting is happening now besides testing pool water every day and counting down the days that I get to move to Indy! That being said, I decided to share some of my favorite things (Sound of Music Style).

1. Vacations

2. Anything historical or scientific

3. Pittsburgh (everything about it)

4. This guy (aka best brother ever)
5. Writing on a chalkboard and/or whiteboard

6. Nonfat carmel lattes
7. Choreographed Dances

8. These girls (and the CREATURE)
9. Jeopardy

10. These authors
11. Kate Bing

12. Wii Fit

13. This shirt
14. BW3 Parmesan Garlic wings

15. Polodroid (best program ever!)

16. BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!

17. All the people in my life that make me feel ABUNDANTLY blessed every day!!

XoXo

1 comment:

  1. I think along with #13 you should have included those sweet shorts. and on #3 you should have included a giant picture of a Primanti bros sandwich. You do know you will have to update this list after like 2 weeks in Indy, because the IMA, the library, children's museum, and Indiana Ice are going to get bumped into that list!!

    -River-

    ReplyDelete