Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update!!

ok, my turn to update!! 

I have been super, super busy since my birthday (ewww 23 is so old!!). I spend my days going to the gym and filling out job applications haha. Last Thursday, I had an interview in Wayne, PA...then, I got to go visit my bff/old roomie Em!! We drove to Maryland over the weekend for our friend Sarah's wedding!! She's so prettttttttty!! 

Obviously I love this picture of Em and I, because it looks like we both wore white dresses to the wedding. 
On the way to Maryland, we saw this terrifying bumper sticker. Ok seriously...a crying baby seal holding a fetus??! WHAT???! 
Ummm...I love grampy!! He's such an asian treasure! 
Also, I found this photo from a few weeks ago of Chris Bing eating a Chocotaco and drinking a milk shake. JEALOUS! 
I just got back from Ohio-- flew out there for an interview with North Ridgeville for a Middle School Science position. It went really well :) Back to PA tomorrow for an interview with Council Rock...then Kev and Hil are visiting NY for the weekend!!  Good thing I don't have a job haha.

Other things of importance in my life include:
obsessing over East of Eden

Ok, love you, byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment