Tuesday, June 23, 2009

can we discuss


HOW PRETTY JESSICA COOPER IS??! 

ok cause she issssss

Here is my picture for today:

I know what you're thinking and the answer is yes, that is a Chinese lady planter I inherited from my non-dead (aka living), non-asian great aunt.

And now, here is a story, in numbers, of what has been going on in my life lately: 

I have 1 official job (6th grade science in York, PA!)
I am reading 2 different books (East of Eden and The Elegance of the Hedgehog)
I spent the past 2 days printing 200 wedding invites and 200 response cards for Kev and Hil's wedding
This weekend, the Bing family consisted of 3 kids and 2 parents under one roof (Kev was home visiting)
2 days until I leave for Ohio & 3 days until I get to see J.Coop & 4 days until MGDUBS is reunited and it feels so good
1 more cool blog I found
and 1+10 amazing adventures planned for tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment