Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Happy Friday!! I'm very thankful to be alive today - for no particular reasons. I have so much to look forward to and I have the best friends & family a girl could ask for. 

This is me SUPER excited (and wearing an obnoxious headband) about Kate believing she will get a job - BECAUSE SHE WILL! She is an amazing teacher & I'm so excited for what God has in store for her!!
Got to see this pretty (and very prego) girl today... It was wonderful :) Biaggi's and shopping, couldn't be better!


Weekend plans: Work Saturday and Sunday, church with Erin Ansley (yay!), Graduation Party, and working on my "In the Next Year" list.... so far, I want to visit a new state (preferably New York), make 5 new good friends, buy a good more expensive camera and take a photography class, and visit a new presidential home (Teddy Roosevelt would be nice) and/or go to Washington D.C. 

Have a wonderful weekend!
xo Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment