Monday, June 29, 2009

hellooo from Indy!

Good morning from Indy (soon to be my new home!!) Goals of this stay are to 1) meet some teachers I'll be working with 2) learn some things and 3) find an apartment.

I am attending a conference this week about project-based learning. Seems like it's going to be interesting. Had to read a few scholarly articles before the conference (brought back some memories of the dreaded THESIS!)

Little nervous, little excited :)

It was AMAZING to see Kate this past weekend -- she WON flowers at the wedding (aka she caught the bouquet -- one handed, like the statue of liberty). I've been to a LOT of weddings and Betsy & Erick Woeste's wedding was probably the best. EVERYONE danced until the DJ had to go home -- and Betsy was literally the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. It was perfect. Between Kate & I, we'll post some pictures of this beautiful event.

Gotta get going, have a great week everyone!

.:Jess:.


No comments:

Post a Comment