Friday, June 12, 2009

this post is brought to your all the way from

Charlotte, NC (ok the airport...but whatever) I have about 2 more hours until my flight for Houston leaves!! I figured I should update bloggggy because I know everyone is dying to find out what is going on in MY life. As of right now, I am currently in love with: 
Dunkin Donuts on EVERY corner. My favorite coffee everrrr (image via Amy)
Spaghetti Squash!! Probably the best vegetable ever!  



This book is seriously amazing. I promise I will have it done by the time I get home (which is tomorrow night!)
A planner FULL of job interviews....and taking a picture of myself in the middle of the airport. Things I don't love: looking like I woke up at 5 am..OH WAIT...I did!

Other things I don't love: 
A security guy yelling at me because I am TERRIFIED of dogs and he brought over ah HUGE bomb sniffing GERMAN SHEPHERD. Ughhh I DON'T HAVE A BOMB LEAVE ME ALONE!! 
People who get on a moving sidewalk and just stand there.

5 comments:

  1. soooo glad you like guernseyyyy. me too! also, good luck at your partner interview with eatable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your next interview, read The Story of Edgar Sawtelle. I read it over vacation and LOVED IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Why do they think they can just get on a MOVING sidewalk and not MOVE. Crazy people!

    ReplyDelete