Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Am

Good Evening! Today I decided to write an 'I Am' poem inspired by our beloved Dr. Berta.

I Am
By J.Coop

I am joy & love
I wonder what heaven will be like
I hear music all the time
I see opportunity
I want to love like I've never been hurt
I am joy & love

I pretend I'm a rock star
I feel like dancing 24/7
I touch people's arms when I talk to them, even strangers, very appropriate
I worry about the world, money, and what shoes I'm going to wear to Betsy's wedding
I cry when my friends cry or when Jon & Kate Gosselin divorce
I am joy & love

I understand that every time you put expectations on someone, you get disappointed
I say that Jesus is the only way
I dream about eating lots of ice cream without gaining weight
I try to make people laugh as often as possible
I hope Kate changes her mind about moving to PA and comes to Indy with me instead
I am joy and love

2 DAYS!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jess, i had no idea you were poetic. That poem is real good. Hope you are having a great time. Hi to Kate. love groomers

    ReplyDelete