Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things to do....

So this past weekend I got snowed in with Em and Caitlin...starting Friday afternoon until Saturday evening we got over 2 feet of snow....

Caitlin, Em and I spent the weekend watching Big Bang Theory, playing with make-up, and even convinced Nick to come over for a little (luring him over with some free pizza. duh)

Tuesday afternoon it started snowing again...and didn't stop until tonight. We now have over 3.5 FEET of snow. Ugh. I do NOT live in Ohio anymore...but it kinda feels like it. On top of the 2 hour delay we had on Monday, today and tomorrow are snow days...still waiting to hear about Friday. Apparently it never snows this much so obviously, York, PA is not prepared for 2 (technically 3) blizzards in a week.

I know I shouldn't be complaining about days off as Jess never even gets delays (except for today!!) but with the PSSA (PA state tests) a little over a month away, I need my kids in school as much as possible...also, I am supposed to go home this weekend for CHINESE NEW YEAR!! If, for some reason, I am stuck here, I am going to be sooooo MAD!

Anyway, Caitlin's roommate is possibly going to come pick me up tomorrow so I'm not stuck in my apartment all alone, going crazy. Stay warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment