Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I used to blog...

Sorry for the little blog break. My mom aka MARE was visiting me this entire past week :) I loved having her as my wifey haha. She helped me out with my apartment and cooking and LAUNDRY and she even came in to talk to my kids about Chinese New Year and make them fried rice....and she helped me last weekend with some bulletin boards!!

These past 2 weeks have been crazy...we're getting closer and closer to PSSAs so school stuff is hectic. Also, I love the winter Olympics so much...too bad I am too tired to watch any of the events that I like (mostly figure skating!!)
I have been making canvases J.Cooper style though...
This week includes (but is not limited to...) lots of lesson planning, lots of grading, an introduction to air and the atmosphere using the Chris Brown & Jordin Sparks song "No Air", cute tights, more painting, a visit from my old BBW friend, and counting down the days until my next trip to NY!! Love you, byeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment