Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ode to Jacob Cooper

My baby brother is getting ready to start his JUNIOR year at Taylor University. Crazy. Football season has officially started for him. I miss him a lot. For those of you who know Jake, you know how amazing this man truly is.

And he does a mean stanky legg.

He has no shame and I love him for that. My mom MAY disagree, but I believe Jacob Cooper is the FUNNIEST man on the face of the planet. No contest. When you are with him, it is non-stop laughter.
He is also kind of athletic :)
If you don't know Jacob Cooper, you should get to know him. Your life will never be the same. Above being funny and awesome, he is also full of love for people... and beards. You can't go wrong with that.
Love you little bro. Best of luck this year - you are going to kick butt!

Kickin' off the season Thursday night Sept. 3rd against Anderson. HUGE game. Can't WAIT!

Lastly, if you have yet to see this famous video starring Jake, please watch. The end.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you said about your brother. I love the pictures. I'm sure he feels the same way about his big sister.
    I love you both very much.
    Grandma Bobbie

    ReplyDelete