Sunday, August 2, 2009

Coming soon...

Happy Sunday

It has been a very very busy & eventful week full of adventures and I am feeling tired [but still excited].

Obviously, I sleep sitting up, with my glasses on and my hands like that.

Lots to do right now, but just a quick update... Moved to Indy, love my life, start my job tomorrow (WHAT?!) I have a few neat stories and pictures to share about my adventures this week. These adventures will include:

1. Moving/my new apartment in a new big exciting city

2. Indianapolis Museum of Art (aka getting in trouble for climbing on the statues)

3. Put-in-Bay where I may or may not have worn a fake mustache all over town

Stay tuned....

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see 'stache pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come you never wear the killer glasses when I'm around over there? I also expect that in your new blog entry there is wonderful details about 1)Babyfish Mouth 2) Crunch Berries 3)water bed 4) IMA craziness 5) An in depth play by play report when we were at the MALL. have a lovely day I might have to come over so you can make this next post pretty amazing :)
    -River-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessicakes: I am so happy for you and i can feel your excitement. God Bless you and Kate as you start your new careers. You are the best. Thank God for your personal guide. Your blog is awesome. love groomers

    ReplyDelete