Sunday, August 23, 2009

Adventure Catch Up...

Sooo I have a lot of catching up to do! I have been a terrible blogger! Life is AMAZING here in the great city of Indianapolis! Besides beginning the most wonderful career ever, here are a few other things I've experienced since moving here:

1. Barcelona's Tapas: You order all different tapas whenever you want and they have KILLER Sangria (Debi Cooper, you would LOVE this place!)
This is Nile counting all the tapas we were going to order:
They also have the best flan EVER (this was carmel espresso):
2. Movies at the Indianapolis Museum of Art: During the summer, the IMA shows movies on a big screen OUTSIDE. People come with blankets and picnic baskets and games to hang out on the grass with their loved ones, spend some quality time and watch a great movie. We went to see 'Dazed & Confused' last weekend & this weekend is 'High Fidelity.' It's awesome.



There is outdoor 'stadium seating' so there's not a bad seat in the house!
3. The Indianapolis-Marian County Public Library: The picture speaks for itself!
4. The Canal Walk: Wow, is all I can say. The canal is beautiful and so fun to walk and enjoy. There is some great history about this canal if you feel up to reading it :) It is extremely peaceful and very unique for a big city.
In love.
5. The Artcraft Theater: Amazing little theater up in Franklin, IN that was built in 1922 that shows old movies. It was seriously awesome. We watched the old Hitchcock movie 'Rear Window' with Jimmy Stewart & Grace Kelly. Amazing.

I am so thankful for this handsome & wonderful guy that takes me to all these places and makes everything 500 times more fun than I ever thought it could be :) (Cheesy, I know, whatever...)
I need to post more often so my updates aren't 5 pages long! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment