Sunday, August 16, 2009

My turn....

First, I personally think Kate looks adorable in lab goggles :)

As most of your know, the kids starting school this past Wednesday. It was a crazy & exhausting week of opening lockers, getting into routine, starting a fundraiser that my homeroom is totally going to win, and trying to learn the names of 105 7th graders.

This is my enormous classroom:
It's actually 2 classrooms in one, so I get desks and lab tables. The lab tables are in the back part of the room where the stools are:

My parents & brother sent me flowers to the school for the first day!! They are so pretty and such a nice addition to my desk :) Thanks fam!!!


Being a first year teacher is very time-consuming and lots of planning. I have to go in this afternoon on a Sunday to tie up some loose ends and get ready for a full 5 days of teaching! It's totally worth all the hard work and lack of sleep!

On another note --

CONGRATS KARI & JAKE ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!
I love you both dearly! :)

I did a lot of cool stuff this weekend in Indy with Nile like watching Dazed & Confused at the outside theater at the Indianapolis Museum of art, went to the Indiana State Fair, and watched Rear Window at an old beautiful theater. Will share some pictures soon :)

MGDubs - I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. i miss you too, coop!

    *and bingy does look ADORABLE in lab goggles!

    ReplyDelete