Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I mean 2 days late...whatever!!


I have been SUPER busy for the past week at school in PD sessions and getting my classroom ready and my materials organized. York isn't that bad :) I love my school and my other teachers and my principal, so even though I'm not in Indy with JESS, I have a feeling that this year is going to be a good year!

Last Wednesday, Lynne (and her cousin Stacey!) stopped in York on their way home from Maryland. I haven't seen Lynne since we graduated, so I was SO happy we could grab dinner together!



Seriously, it made my whole WEEK to get to spend some time with Lynne! I miss MGDUBS! 

Thursday evening, Em came to visit me!! We went out for a little karaoke that evening with some of my coworkers (haha coworkers?? what's a job???) The following pictures are in no order whatsoever, but if you follow Em on twitter, I made her update it constantly while she was here.

Em is so handy!! 

Getting ready for a little shopping round 2 (or 3?) at the outlets in Lancaster!
O heyyyy, new purchases! Cosmetic Company & Banana Republic=life!
Wine and craft night? Yes those are Perler beads....yes that is Arbor Mist Em is drinking! 
nothing to see here! 
So in love! 
Other aspects of the trip included Sonic, watching The Nanny, going to see The Ugly Truth (so funny by the way!!) and shopping for shoes before the movie started, and Em getting to experience my school/help me set up my classroom (even though my air conditioning broke and it was/is SO hot)! 

Lare Bear came to bring me more classroom stuff yesterday! After work, we went grocery shopping and got dinner and drank pie shakes and hung out at my apartment. This morning, he braved the heat and unloaded all of my classroom things (mostly books- the ghost of MGDUBS would be proud) into my 3rd floor classroom.

J.Cooper: Good luck with your first day of school tomorrow! 

P.S. Umm my favorite favorite show is More to Love aka the Fatchelor. Seriously. Please watch it....so ridiculous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment