Friday, May 22, 2009

Inspired

Inspired by Kate's last post and also being her birthday today, I decided I would write about 23 reasons I love her!!!

1. She rarely smiles normally for pictures. 

2. She does the Cupid Shuffle in public every chance she gets.

3. She makes delicious red velvet cake cookies.

4. She gives me clothes.

5. We laugh 90% of the time that we're together.

6. She understands why my brother is my best friend because she has brother best friends too.

7. She loves historical presidential homes.

8. She dreams about igneous intrusions and math equations. 

9. She would dress up in a tuxedo with me to go to and interview. (Pannn?)

10. She introduced me to many things in life such as McDonalds carmel lattes, Elsie, embroidering, and roasted cauliflower.

11. She uses the phrase "nothing to see here" as often as possible. 

12. She does a GREAT Tip the Cat impression.

13. I can tell her anything and she would never judge me. 

14. She is one of the funniest people on the earth (besides Jacob Cooper OF COURSE)

15. She brings joyyyyy to my life.

16. She accepts me for who I am.
17. She loves chore charts and diet dr. pepper.

18. She loves books and quality literature.

19. She helps everyone see the brighter side of things.

20. She loves BDubs (even though they don't have it in NY).

21. She loves God but is not judgmental.

22. She's always up for any adventure.

23. She's sooo smarrrttt, pretty, funny, creative, and wondeful!!

HAPPY 23rd KATE!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment