Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jessica's Life Update

Hiiiiii 

First, I miss Kate SO MUCH. New York is way too far away. We're hoping we both get interviews at the same place at the same time so we can visit. If not, BETSY'S wedding (can't wait!) will be the next time we are reunited (and it feels so good). 

Second, I am enjoying being home, but really miss my friends. My summer goals are to read as many books as possible (see current book list), learn to embroider, and get back in shape. 

Third, I love my new sunglasses. With the UV Protection sticker still on them.
And so does my Aunt Denise!!
Went to Columbus this past weekend and got to spend time with her - it was so fun! 
I like to take pictures of beautiful things everywhere I go, so my aunt's flowers are beautiful thing #1...
My mom, Debra Anna, is beautiful thing #2 :) She experienced Bare Escentuals for the first time this weekend!
I went to a WONDERFUL bridal shower this weekend in Columbus also and met up with these beauties:
One of the best parts of the trip was my mom (soon to be 50 years old) getting carded at Roosters...

And FINALLY, the best way to end a great weekend was sneaking a picture of the mall cop that was riding around on a Segway. I only thought they did that in movies, obviously not. And he totally caught me taking his picture.

Have a GREAT week everyone!
♥ J

No comments:

Post a Comment