Monday, May 4, 2009

Long Island Love!!

With the school year coming to an end, I would like to invite all you blog readers out there to come visit me on Long Island this summer.

Seriously.

And here are the TOP 3 reasons I could think of to get you to New York:

#1 The Long Island Duck. Yes this is an actual store where you can buy all sorts of duck themed items. Seriously, do you even need anymore convincing?? 

#2 Mmmm what girl can resist a blow out and a chin strap? I know I can't. Long Island=so many guidos, so little time!! 
#3 And if the first 2 weren't enough to convince you, Long Island offers something I don't think anyplace else in the world offers....I know what you're thinking and the answer is yes...you can come to Long Island and see PRINCESS DIANNA AND THE JUMPING DOLPHINS statue!

No comments:

Post a Comment