Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Top 6 on my mind

1. I learned how to embroider!! This was the first thing I did - very basic. It is NOT hard at all, you should try!

2. Kate found a great website that most of you MGDubs Alumni would like:
CLICK ME!

3. I ALWAYS smell like chlorine from work, but I love it. 

4. Heading to Indianapolis Friday for a big interview! 
EDIT: My interview is rescheduled for next Thursday!

5. I really miss doing things like this: 

6. Mark your calendars!! Kate's birthday is FRIDAYYYYY!

3 comments:

  1. JESSICA!!!!
    You embroidered that!!! THat is awesome!! Great job!! Thanks for posting that...i thought you were just kidding about learning how to do that. You are amazing

    Hugs,
    Aunt Neecey

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss doing things like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kate, your mustache looks real!!

    ReplyDelete