Monday, October 19, 2009

lust list

In celebration of me NOT having swine flu (and just having the regular flu), as well as accidently taking regular tylenol and NOT Tylenol PM as planned, so that I could actually get a decent 4 hours of sleep tonight, I present to you, a list of things I am currently lusting over/hoping a rich secret reader will purchase and send to my apartment:

1) THIS fabulous Elsie calender:
2) THIS new Mitch Albom book. I haven't had time to read in forever and a short but wonderful Mitch Albom book always gets me motivated again :) 
3) THESE awesome Salt and Pepper Shakers! I mean I don't use salt, I rarely use pepper, and my kitchen table is currently in my living room, but whatever...they are WHALES!! 
4) I can't even handle how much I love THIS Kate Spade bracelet. I'm dyingggg.
5) Ok, THIS one too. Seriously. So perfect! 
6) I am so in love with this THIS bookcase (found via Jocelyn). I need to find a way to obtain it.
7) THESE boots. I'm dyinggggg. Seriously I can think of 25 different outfits for these boots like off the top of my head.
Ok, I'm done. Loveyoubyeeee! 

1 comment: