Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello, October


Seriously. How long has it been since I've updated bloggggy? Like at least a month. AT LEAST. And now a quick/not so quick overview of my life since August.
Lots of wearing matching engraved BFF necklaces from the York Fair to match out students!! 
Like legit wearing them all day/everyday.
ALSO, wearing a beret. It's that time of year again.
Umm lots of cupid shuffling and posing for Asian inspired photos.
Spending lots and lots of time with Em to make up for being apart last year. And by spending a lot of time together, I mean spending a lot of money together.
York Fair take II. Legit I can't even describe it. It's so country/so ghetto all at the same time.
Kev and Hil got married...and danced together...
...and the whole fam looked beautiful...
...especially ME BAHAHAHA...
...and they are super in love....
...and Chris and I are brother and sister sweethearts (typical)...
...I marched in an education parade (excuse the photo...the only one I had with no students' faces in it)...and sang a song about our school to the tune of the YMCA for at least an hour straight...
...I wanted to win this tie at the fair...because it obv matched my MGDUBS tshirt...
...Caitlin is so good at I-GOT-IT! Jealous!! ...
...I've been to quite a few Sunday afternoon football games to see my babies play...
...I've sang a lot of karaoke....
... sometimes our students see us outside a bar at 2am...not big deal...
...umm I found a dog I'm not terrified of! Actually a dog I'm in love with and enjoy hanging out with and making her aluminum foil clothes...
...wait more shopping? I think sooooo....
Not Pictured: Lesson planning, rewriting my textbooks so my kids can read them, spending all weekend at school, grading 135 papers a day, spending my entire paycheck on experiments and school supplies, my fabulous students that I seriously can't imagine life without, going to a synchronized swimming show to see one of my babies, my creepy old neighbor who stalks me, the 35 empty coffee cups in my car & of course MISSING J.COOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment