Friday, October 16, 2009

Inspired

Sometimes, when life gets tough, stressful, & overwhelming, I have to remember my purpose here and recall all of the blessings in my life. How is it so easy to sometimes fall into focusing on the little things that bother you instead of the BIG things that make you smile daily?

Kate (I miss you) has inspired me to be a better blogger also (and to carry a camera everywhere I go again!) There is a lot happening here in my Indianapolis life that I haven't been documenting! (Shame, shame!)

First, I'm loving Fall. Fall means peppermint mocha is easily obtainable, apple orchards, cardigans (even though I wear them in the summer), the holidays around the corner, pumpkin carving, football, snuggling, pretty decorations, and hoodies. Even though I dislike winter after January 1st VERY much, I truly enjoy the seasonal changes!

School has been going well and very very busy. As the year progresses, I find myself committing to more and more at school (which turns my 10 hour work day into a 13-15 hour work day). The cool thing is, the time flies because I love it -- just not enough hours in a day!! Fall Break (4 day weekend) next weekend :)

Weekend plans: Buying a bed (finally!!), making buffalo chicken dip, going to Upland to see Jakey play football, WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE, church, and hanging out with Nile.
Happy Friday!!
.:Jess:.

No comments:

Post a Comment