Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend in Review..

....Minus pictures.... We took zero pictures this weekend (what?!) I'm sorry :(

Friday: MY FIRST PAY DAY! HALLELUJAH! Dinner at GT South (mmm pork), Crackers Comedy Club (Nile won ticks!). We saw some great stand-ups and sat right at the stage. This was my first time ever at a comedy club - very very cool!

Saturday: Lunch at QDoba (reminds me of those late nights after class in BG), first time experiencing the Greenwork Park Mall - bought some sunglasses @ ALDO, a dress at Ann Taylor, and tried on this most beautiful polka-dotted dress that I am in love with but could never afford.

No H & M though, little disappointing.
Saturday night we went to Oranje - a music & arts festival that took place in an old, abandoned warehouse downtown. Lots of art, prints, and music. There were all types of musicians, unique artists, jewelry (Nile bought me some, yay!), and fashion.





Sunday - Cleaning, sleeping, grading, and grocery shopping. Can you believe we only have 10 days of September left?! The weather has been awesome! I love Fall! Looking forward to hot apple ciders at Starbucks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessicake: I enjoy your blogging. It is always interesting. I will get that polka dotted dress for you. Let me know. hi to Nile.
    love groomers

    ReplyDelete