Monday, September 14, 2009

Shak/Romero Wedding

On September 5, 2009, two of my dearest friends, Andy & Becky got married in Columbus, Ohio and it was simply amazing.

Top 10 happiest of the wedding day:

10. Riding in a stretch hummer singing Lady Gaga at the top of our lungs.

9. Seeing my beautiful momma bear :)
8. Getting kicked out of the park while taking the photographs. The park ranger was a real jerk on a power trip. "I appreciate what you're doing here [taking wedding pictures], but your hummer is blocking traffic." There were 3 people in the park. Thanks buddy.

7. My super hot date :)
6. The choreographed dance that Andy & Becky did - so cute :)

5. Doing the 'lawn mower' for our bridal party entrance - even though maybe we should have done the fork in the garbage disposal (right, MGDUbs?!) :)

4. Starring at this amazing woman in her amazing dress all evening.
3. Seeing all my friends from high school & laughing and crying at all the amazing times we've had together.

2. Nile catching the garter (NOT KIDDING) & my mom taking a double shot of whisky immediately following.

Just kidding :)

1. Seeing Becky more happy than ever and knowing that her and Andy are going to have an amazing life together. Love you!!

P.S. I really miss Kate and wish I knew what was going on in her life! Translation: I'd love for her to give us an update on her life, wouldn't you?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment