Thursday, September 17, 2009

Kings Island Adventure

Happy almost Friday!!! Just wanted to share some pictures from my Kings Island adventure last weekend! What a fun day!

On this rollercoaster, you lay on your back and it flips you so it seems like you are flying, aka COMPLETELY TERRIFYING! I was so shaken up, I had to take a break before riding another one.
The carousel was wonderful, as always (sorry about the bra action)
This is my FAVORITE pic - after riding Scooby's Haunted House (in kiddie land), we had to get this pic :) So great!
Nile loves living in a pineapple under the sea!
This guy was the first one we saw when we got into Kings Island! What a great start!
The day was beautiful and perfect for all the fun we had!

What a fun day :) I hadn't been to Kinds Island for YEARS, so nice to go back!!

OH! Also, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs comes out TOMORROW!!!!!! In IMAX!!


No comments:

Post a Comment