Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wake me up before you go gooo

First of all, blog readers, for your viewing pleasure, I thought I would share some AMAZING pictures my kids took of me tutoring this week:

Yes, I am SINGLE...shocking I know...
So professional...
Seriously, why do I think it's a good idea to share the worst pictures I have of myself? Because I love you all that much.

Moving on...

I have another important message I need to share with you. My cousin, Alison Joanna QuiƱones, who is quite possibly the prettiest human in the world (seriously, add her on facebook and look at all 3,000 of her pictures...I promise she will love it...not weird at all) posted the best thing I have ever seen today: 


Incase you can't see the image, it reads:
"5 Things I don't leave the house without:"
1. Crack Pipe
2. Bacon
3. Asian Hooker with a Gun
4. Magic Tricks
5. Astroglide

So this is pretty much the end of my post...maybe you can see why Jess does all of the posts about our adventures...I mean I guess I tend to ramble on about really random, uninteresting things.

BUT

Jessica and I are going on a real adventure. SERIOUSLY. Sometime this afternoon, whenever we get our act together, we will be taking a little roadtrip to Indianapolis!! I have a job interview tomorrow morning, but we are going to be spending 3 days exploring the city...and if our hotel has wireless, I promise we will be updating at least once a day!! We have so many awesome adventures planned!!

Ok. That's it.
 K and J (who is probably embarrassed to have her name associated with this post)


1 comment: