Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beard(s) of the week!

Hump Day! To celebrate the fact that it is the middle of the week, I would like to present you with the beard(s) of the week. We will be posting some of the best/worst/most wonderful beards here and again when we come across them. A little beard appreciation never hurt anyone! With that said, here is the beard alphabet: 

Don't you think one of these should be in EVERY classroom?????

Edit: Obviously J.Coop did this post, because she is awesome and basically does every post while I run away from the dog, read People magazine, or do high kicks. I would like to add in that, for pretty much my whole life, I have hated beards. They gross me out (imagine if you were having dinner with someone and he was eating salmon, and got salmon flakes stuck in his beard...and they dried and got stuck...I have never actually seen this happen, but I have had nightmares about it). And then I met Jessica Cooper...and after months of her constant talk & admiration of beards, I realized that I actually am obsessed with beards....like I don't personally want to have one, but I respect them. I would however be really into this beard, if anyone could hook me up: 




K

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely! This alphabet is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You LOVE salmon flakes dried in a beard. Also, you just love j.cooper's beard. but which j.cooper do i mean?

    ReplyDelete