Thursday, April 9, 2009

Newsworthy

#1 The Sham Wow guy got arrested for beating up a hooker.  The question was posed by a teacher I work with: "Do you think he was yelling lines from the Sham Wow and Slap Chop commercials while he was doing it?"
#2 Slim Thug is coming to BG!!!! 
Haha just kidding....I wish...that would totally be my dream!! 

#3 The Real Housewives of New Jersey is probably the best show ever. Please watch it...and realize why everyone in New York/the world hates people from Jersey...




K
P.S. Sorry for the most pointless post ever....my only real adventure today was when some Jehovah's Witnesses came to my door and gave me some papers...and I said "Enjoy your Easter"...and then I closed the door....and realized Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate holidays.............kind of like last year when I told my neighbors "Happy Easter" on Easter Sunday...and my mom reminded me that they are Jewish. Ughhhh I SUCK!

1 comment: