Monday, April 20, 2009

Top 16 Things to Do in Indianapolis

Obviously J.Coops wrote the last like 4 posts about our trip to Indianapolis (which you could probably tell anyway because there were no references to the Real Housewives of NY). Basically, because I have different pictures than her, I was going to go edit the last 4 posts, add more pics and my own commentary. That is too difficult. Instead I am making my own post called "Top 16 Things to Do in Indianapolis!!"...because honestly, what do you have to do besides stare at pictures of us all day!! 

TOP 16 THINGS TO DO IN INDIANAPOLIS 
in no particular order
by Kate Bing

#1 Read a book on the steps of a monument/ record your interview for Lan Li's class!!
#2 Wear a ridiculous flower in your hair. In public. All day. (or really just look really cute with your BFF and make grandiose plans for your future life in Indianapolis...)
#3 Get mustard all over your face at an Indianapolis Indians game.
#4 Eat a hot dog at said Indians game. Except we don't have a picture of that.........

#5 Point to a sign while wearing a sweater that is longer than your skirt.
#6 Refer to Benjamin Harrison so many times that people start hating you/ get really jealous of you because you know so much about old Benji!! 

#7 Pose for a picture on Benjamin Harrison's porch...because you love him that much and plan on marrying him when you get to heaven.
#8 Try and figure out WHY someone would paint this picture, WHY it was appropriate to hang up in a child's room and HOW I can obtain a print to hang in my next apartment.
#9 Bestow my Chinese culture on J.Coop and teach her how to eat with chopsticks!! I was so proud of her....she was seriously a natural...SUCH an Asian Treasure!! 
#10 Eat a piece of undercooked shrimp. My baddddd.

#11 Love life because it is SO warm and SO beautiful out!! 
#11 Line up all of your toiletry items on a towel for easy viewing/access. HAHA so J. Coop asked me if I did this. Seriously?? Have you seen my life?? It was obviously the cleaning lady!
#12 Wear professional attire to a job interview
#13 Hide in a fake plant instead of going to your job interview
#14 If you name is Jessica D. Cooper, experience Dunkin Donuts coffee for the first time...and LOVE it!!!

#15 Get a Lassie from Probsty in public.

#16 Drink as much fountain Diet Dr. Pepper as humanly possible


No comments:

Post a Comment