Monday, November 30, 2009

Favorite Things

Happy Monday!!
Back to school for me (and Kate) - The day went quickly followed by an after-school work out session - I'm trying to do that whole work out thing again!
Kate! Remember when we ran outside in the SNOW last year to get beach bodies for Phoenix?

This is one of my favorite holiday things that has been in my life since I was a baby. This calendar was hand made for me (each ornament is hand made also!!) and you hang an ornament on the tree every day starting December 1st until Christmas!! Yet another tradition passed down from Momma Cooper :)

I have a super long wish list this year (and it keeps growing). This adorable print is definitely topping the list!
"I never saw an ugly thing in my life: for let the form of an object be what it may - light, shade, and perspective will always make it beautiful"
[John Constable]

No comments:

Post a Comment