Sunday, November 15, 2009

1,001 Rules

Have you visited 1,001 Rules for my Unborn Son yet? If not, do so ASAP!!

There's some great advice on there such as:

"If you aren't hungry enough to eat an apple, you aren't hungry."

"Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it."

"Never eat lunch in your office."


"In her dad's eyes, until you marry her, you're not in the picture."


"Ask your mom to play, she won't let you win"


"If you have the right of way, TAKE IT!"

and
"You don't get to choose your own nickname"

Love.
There are also great photos throughout the website. I highly recommend.


My personal favorite (because I'm a busy girl) is:
"Keep a schedule"
(Great Gatsby style)

Xo, Jess
P.S. Thanks to my love Nile for introducing me to this website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment