Sunday, November 29, 2009

Deck The Halls

Merry Christmas, Tis the Season, and Welcome to my apartment!!!

I must start by saying that this Christmas tree is the same Christmas tree that I shared with Kate Bing last year -- putting it up was very emotional and brought back some excellent memories (especially the one that I knocked all the ornaments down and ruined Christmas).
I love the tree and this little snowman. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these days leading up to Christmas!! Christmas carols, shopping, lights, high electric bills, and drinking lots of hot chocolate.
Nile obviously loves Christmas too.
We hung lights on the outside of my porch - my porch that overlooks the dumpster behind Kroger. Needless to say, my balcony is the only one with Christmas lights. Hey, those Kroger workers need some Christmas Spirit too!!!
Happy Birthday Jesus! My mini nativity:
Obviously, Santa was there the day our Savior was born :)
And, finally, just for you Kate Bing:
Your favorite ornament that I made last year :)

Happy decorating everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm cryinggggggggggggggggggggggggg!! I LOVE! I miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete